Key features & benefits
- Give yourself the gift of time by automating performance and development processes
- Make better-informed decisions with rich insights into workforce performance
- Maximise employee engagement by mapping individual performance to broader goals
- Develop your people with an automatic reskilling workflow schedule
- Reduce staff turnover by proactively identifying and rewarding high performers
- Minimise business disruption with proven rapid deployment and a user-friendly interface
Build a workforce fit for the future
Engage your peopleOur HR software aligns individual performance to broader corporate objectives, enabling you to secure buy-in from every employee – from directors to support staff. Maximise engagement by creating customised goals for teams and individuals.
Make best practice the normBuild best practice into every process with a range of performance templates, competency frameworks and skills libraries. Or, easily develop your own templates based on customised appraisal requirements, performance and development goals, skills, competencies, duties and accountabilities.
Minimise your corporate risksRetaining top talent is your priority. Nurture tomorrow’s leaders by rewarding high performers and identifying those at flight risk. With smart succession planning for business-critical positions, you can reduce corporate risk across the board.
Get total visibility into your workforceEasily identify top performers, get a clear view of skills gaps and access the data you need to proactively mitigate discrimination risks by enabling 360 Reviews, our real-time, comprehensive feedback feature.
Create a culture of feedbackHelp your people develop every day. With automatically scheduled, informal check-ins between managers and team members, there’s no need to wait for review season to iron out problems.
Keep the conversation goingFoster cross-team collaboration by using our templates or your own to facilitate ongoing, ad hoc conversations throughout your organisation. Empower employees to initiate feedback discussions with their managers, as well as with staff members in other teams.
Eliminate inefficiencySave time and resources by automating performance management processes. Streamline appraisal workflows and instantly place employees into the right training for their specific needs. Then, let the system produce tailored performance plans to guide each employee’s progress. And because the inbuilt workflow inbox gives you a unified view of every item requiring your attention, there’s no need to navigate multiple to-do lists.
Benefit from deeper insightsMake the right decisions for your organisation with rich insights into workforce engagement, employee performance and overall progress towards team and corporate goals. Real-time reporting and simple dashboards let you easily identify high performers, assess employee capabilities and identify skills gaps.
Frequently asked questions
What other benefits can I leverage for my organisation related to Contract Management?
Sourcing: Manage your tendering process with successful submissions generating the Contract with a transfer of submission Attachments to the Contract.
Supplier Portal: Improve supplier engagement by allowing suppliers to self-service updates to their qualifications & insurance, invoice enquiries and claim status. Suppliers can respond to Tenders and submit their responses electronically via the Portal.
e-invoicing / Intelligent Transaction Processing: Receive invoices from suppliers using the new e-invoicing standard and process against Contracts, leveraging Intelligent Transaction Processing capability to automate workflow and approvals.
Do I need to be using Ci Anywhere to take advantage of Contracts?
Yes. Ci Anywhere offers customers many additional business benefits and improvements. In addition to Contracts specific functionality, there are supporting features in our enterprise solution in Ci Anywhere that compliment your users' capability. To obtain guidance on upgrading to Ci Anywhere, speak to your account manager today.
What if I'm not using Ci Anywhere?
Consider an upgrade to our SaaS platform to reap the benefits. Speak to your Account Manager today.
How do I make sure my organisation is ready to take advantage of Contracts?
Here is a readiness checklist:
- Upgrade to TechnologyOne's Ci Anywhere 2021A release or above
- Talk to your Account Manager to ensure you have the appropriate licenses
- The following are required to be operating in Ci Anywhere (or considered as part of your Contracts implementation):
- Data Entry in Financials, specifically for Accounts Payable to support direct Contract Invoice Matching
- Purchasing is not mandatory, but if used, it can be integrated with Ci Anywhere Contracts. Ci Anywhere Contracts has provided new processing options that remove the need for Purchasing (through direct Contract Invoice Matching to a Contract or generating "Service Requests")
- My Tasks for the receiving and processing of workflow delegated Contracts Tasks
I am an existing Ci Contracts organisation. Can I migrate to Ci Anywhere Contracts?
Customers are taking the opportunity to re-assess their Ci implementation and start afresh to leverage the new capabilities available in Ci Anywhere. Similar to a new implementation, they can manually bring across any required data aligned to their new Ci Anywhere implementation.
Customers wishing to undertake a like for like migration to Ci Anywhere are advised to wait for the availability of the Ci Anywhere Contracts migration tool in a future release.
Ready to learn more?
Complete the form to speak to a Performance Management expert about how TechnologyOne can help you.